For the inaugural post, I'll discuss something a bit intimate. I know, it's not polite to discuss panties, but please. We all wear them! See? Lovely silks, yes?

Ok, a bit gothy. (I added a Wilted Rose goth skin, because I could!) It isn't horrible, until I start to move. But suddenly, I've got a horrible case of crotch bleed!


Now, perhaps it's just me, but I'd prefer not looking as if someone has skewered me in the crotch. The bleeding thing is so much worse since it's red! Please, designers. Download slcp or avpainter and USE IT. Don't inflict such heinous things as crotch bleed on us! And speaking of previewing your clothing...

Seams need to match, lovies. Color and line, but at least the line. This simply won't do.
While we're speaking of ugly? I can't decide if this hair reminds me more of a Klingon or an armadillo. Disturbing...
No comments:
Post a Comment